Sip & Shop is an all-day shopping event, Wednesday, December 7th from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the Cabarrus Arts Council, 65 Union St. South, downtown Concord.
- Enjoy special extended hours! Shop before work, after work, during your lunch break, or into the evening.
- The variety! Our 2016 Clay exhibition has 800 pieces of pottery, with most pieces available for purchase.
- A selection for every budget! Prices range from a few dollars to a few thousand dollars.
- Find a unique gift! Because they’re made by a potter’s hands, each piece is one-of-a-kind.
- Support local artists! All 23 potters featured have made North Carolina their home.
- Mingle with artists! Potters Phil Haralam, Dan Triece, Allison McGowan Hermans will share their thoughts and demonstrate their techniques.
- Enjoy a cup of cheer! Sip on hot cider and wine, listen to holiday music from harpist Micah Larson and let the season’s spirit take hold.