Help Cheer on our Frontline Heroes!
Health workers and first responders protecting us during the COVID-19 pandemic need our encouragement and our thanks.
You can help! Create a video or image expressing your gratitude to our health heroes. We will post them on social media and share with healthcare networks.
- For videos, begin by recording a short message that gives your name, city/state and thanks to healthcare heroes.
Example: "Hi, I'm Erin Hicks and I live in Concord, North Carolina. Thank you healthcare heroes for working everyday to keep us safe!"
- Then sing a song, recite a poem, create a piece of art, perform a dialogue or anything else that's positive and creative. Photographs are welcome too!
- Record in landscape orientation.
- Face a good light so you will be seen well in the video.
- Do not record with your back towards a light source or window.
- Keep the length under 5 minutes.
- Videos are meant to be fun and positive and don't need to be professional in nature.
Disclaimer: The Cabarrus Arts Council has the right to edit and share this material through various communication channels; although we will post as
many as possible, submission doesn't guarantee participation in the project; performers will not be compensated for their work.
Click on the images below to watch video submissions. See other videos on Facebook.
See below for our visual arts gallery. View others on Facebook.