The Cabarrus Arts Council is seeking a full-time Business Assistant. The position assists our outsourced accounting firm and performs as an integral part of the arts council support team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative and bookkeeping duties
- Preparing invoices and letters for payment
- Reconciling accounts and resolving discrepancies
- Administration of deposits and acknowledgement to donors
- Providing fundraising reports and updates
- Assisting with annual audit
- Data entry in database and community calendars
- Recording statistics and grants assistance
- Assisting with office support including gallery/ticket sales
Hourly wage: This is an hourly non-exempt position
Benefits: Paid sick time, paid vacation and retirement match available after six-month review
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours a week. Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm and fundraising events.
For more information, download the full job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Cabarrus Arts Council provides equal opportunity for employment to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Furthermore, we encourage and foster a workplace community where individuals are valued for their diverse backgrounds and differences.