Directions and Parking
The Cabarrus Arts Council is located at 65 Union Street South in downtown Concord.
From I-85, take exit 58 toward Monroe/Concord. Go 1 mile, merge slightly to the left onto Church Street. Turn right onto Buffalo Avenue NW, then left onto Union Street N. The arts council is on the left next to the Cabarrus County Courthouse.
Parking near the Cabarrus Arts Council:
- Cabarrus County Parking Deck (corner of Corbin Ave. and Spring St.)
- City of Concord Bicentennial Parking Lot (22 Church St. S.)
- W. Brian Hiatt Municipal Parking Deck (28 Cabarrus Ave. W.)
- Cabarrus County Government Center Lot (65 Church St. S.)
- Parking along Union Street
Do not park in the “What-a-Burger” parking lot. Towing is strictly enforced.
Accessible parking is available in the parking deck and lots. There is a ramp at the front of our building, and an elevator to access the Davis Theatre. Please call 704-920-2787 with any questions about the accessibility of our facilities and programs.
Map provided by Concord Downtown Development Corporation.