Dinner and a Show
Make it an evening with Dinner and a Show!
You can enjoy fine dining in one of your favorite restaurants and know you will be finished in time to buy a glass of wine before the curtain rises at the Davis. A reservation is required to make sure the restaurant schedules your dinner appropriately.
Please inform the restaurant that you will be attending the Davis Theatre performance and their staff will suggest a reservation time to assure that you will get to the theatre 15 minutes before curtain.
- 2 Gals Kitchen is a gourmet sandwich shop where people can experience beautiful food, comfortable atmosphere and fun people.
80 Union Street South • 704.782.4257 • www.2galskitchen.com
- Gianni’s Trattoria specializes in authentic European Italian cuisine.
16 Union Street South • 704.788.0595 • www.giannistrattoria.com
- Havana Carolina Café takes great pride in their authentic taste of Cuban cuisine.
11 Union Street South, #108 • 704.793.4233 • www.havanacarolinacafe.com
- Union Street Bistro combines just the right blend of unique, casual, and comfortable dining.
48 Union Street S • 704-795-4902 • www.unionstreetbistro.com
- Mekong Thai Restaurant
9 Union Street N #110, 980-439-6603 • Mekong Thai Restaurant's Facebook
After the show:
- Lil’ Robert’s Place, 30 rotating craft beer taps, a full menu and a collection of art from local artists
25 Union Street South • 704.795.2337 • www.lilrobertsplace.com
- The Cigar Loft, serving wines, cocktails, liqueurs, scotch, whiskey and Starbuck's Coffee
76 Union Street S • 704.918.5272 • www.thecigarloft.com
Across from the Concord Courthouse; enterfrom the rear off Barbrick Stree and go upstairs. ADA compliant